Upcycled clothing made in Quebec
Below is a simple procedure for taking your measurements and determining the best size to choose.
Determine your size
Wear light, tight-fitting clothing while taking measurements.
- In front of a mirror, surround your chest with a measuring tape, ensuring that it is perfectly parallel to the floor and placed opposite the strongest part of your bust. Make sure you can fit a finger between the tape and your body.
- Write down the measurement in centimeters or inches.
- Repeat these steps for your waist (at narrowest) and hips (at largest).
FIND YOUR SIZE
Compare your measurements with the size guide below (available in centimeters or inches).
- Always choose the largest measurement to determine the size to choose.
- Please omit unrelated measurements. For example, the chest measurement for pants, or the hip measurement for a t-shirt.
Sizes in Centimeters
Sizes in Inches